Safety, Testing & Risk Management
- Reduces the risk of slip and falls in your restrooms by helping to keep the water during hand washing in the sink where it belongs and not splashed all over the counter and floor
- Automatically self-retracts underneath the counter when not in use
- Approved by Risk Management from Fortune 500 Companies
- Designed with no pinch points
- Independent static load tested to support a static load of at least 800 lbs
- Constructed from high-strength type 304 stainless steel
- Complies with ANSI Standards for product safety signs and labels
Step ’n Wash enables facilities to solve this problem without the considerable costs of a multi-height lavatory and without any inconvenience to adult restroom/ lavatory users.
- Step ‘n Wash is a proven safe and effective alternative to the precarious and frustrating balancing act that parents must go thru when trying to wash their children’s hands in public restrooms.
- For grandparents, who today spend more time out with their grandchildren than ever before, this balancing act is even more difficult.
- By providing children with a safe platform to wash their hands in a controlled manner, Step ‘n Wash helps keep the water and soap in the lavatory rather than splashed on the restroom counters and floors. A dry countertop is appreciated by other patrons and a dry restroom floor is always safer.
- Tested by Intertek ETL SEMKO to support a static load of at least 800 lbs.
- Mounts to masonry floor utilizing four 3/8” diameter stainless steel anchors. Each anchor conforms to its ANSI tensile rating of 3999 lbs and shear rating of 3031 lbs.
- Conforms to ANSI Z535.4 Product Safety Signs and Labels.
- Step surface features non-slip marine grade tread.